Spiritual Warfare in Biblical Perspective
The very phrase conjures up a variety of responses and assessments. Some dismiss the whole concept of spiritual warfare as a figment of religious imagination. Some immediately think of clerics performing exotic rituals while others perceive gifted individuals engaged in bold declarations assuming to be spokesmen for the Lord. In other words, this issue needs to be addressed Biblically, clearly and accurately. Spiritual warfare is a reality. Its impact is far reaching but the theological principles and precepts of spiritual warfare are simple yet profound. Join us in the journey to not only understand spiritual warfare Biblically but also with clarity.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10–11)
1. Understanding Necessity/Conduct of Spiritual Warfare in Christian Life
2. Knowing Your Adversary—Who Is Satan?
3. Satan’s Allies and Their Alliance
4. The Strength for the Battle
5. General Order #2: Put On the Complete Armor of God
6. General Order #3: The Christian’s Objective—To Stand
7–9. The Armor of God – I, II & III
10. Prevailing Prayer
11. The Weapons of the Spirit
12–13. The Ten Strongholds of Satan – I, II
14–15. Understanding Demonization – I, II