SEPTEMBER 14–NOVEMBER 22, 2020
Calling Briarwood to engage in persistent and protractive prayer along with periods of fasting for 70 days.
|Week 1 focus||Week 2 focus||Week 3 focus|
To encourage prayer as a priority and pattern in each person, family and ministry at Briarwood, resulting in a sustained ground swell of prayer focused on seeking God’s heart and intercession. All for the sake of lifting Christ up in our church, Birmingham, the nation and the world.
- To fan the flames of prayer in every area and aspect of the church
- To provide opportunities for members to learn to pray more effectively
- To encourage members and staff to pray for and with each other
- To provide a clear structure and entry point for members to get involved with prayer
- Sunday 8:00 a.m.—Intercessory Prayer in the Prayer Room (Click here to signup)
- Sunday 10:55 a.m.—Intercessory Prayer in the Prayer Room (Click here to signup)
- Thursday 9:30 a.m.—Prayer for Our Nation in M200 and the Prayer Room
- Saturday 7:00 a.m.—Men’s Prayer Breakfast at the Giddens’ and Thomases’