Sav-A-Life Baby Shower
This Sav-A-Life Baby Shower is being given in honor of 10 women who have decided to keep their babies and have participated in all the necessary parenting classes given by Sav-A-Life. We would love to encourage these women and their families by throwing them a beautiful baby shower with gifts, food, games and fellowship.
We need your help to make this event happen. Below are sign-up options to help with gifts, food, volunteer opportunities, and a place to RSVP your attendance.
- Financial Help. In addition to purchased gifts, we would like to collect $150 for each new mom (total of $1500) so that we can make at least one large purchase (like a pack-n-play or swing) for each mom. If you would like to donate to the purchase of additional items, please do so in the Women’s Ministry Office by September 15. Any money collected over $1500 will go towards the moms and the shower.
- Gifts. Please help us in providing the essentials for welcoming a new baby. Since we are celebrating 10 women, we will need 10 of each item listed in the attached sign up. We would like to encourage you and your friends or Sunday School class members to get together and select the item(s) that you will purchase for all 10 moms. We need to make sure that each new mom receives the exact same items.
- Volunteers. Please sign up to help us with decorations, greeters, clean-up, wrapping gifts, etc.
- Food. Please sign up to bring some food items for our baby shower. We want them to have a wonderful time over yummy food.
- RSVP. Please let us know if you will attend by submitting the form below. Bring your husbands, as well – this will encourage our new dads: