The Art of Aging
Today’s senior generation is finding itself caught between helping adult children and caring for elderly parents. At the same time they may be contemplating their own retirement. This handbook is a valuable resource in answering these questions:
- How is God involved in aging?
- How do I prepare to grow old?
- How do I grow old gracefully?
- How do I care for aging parents?
- How do I decide when to use a nursing home?
- How do I choose a nursing home?
- How do I access social help?
146 pages; paperback.