Super Summer Six Flags Permission/Registration
Arrive at 8:00 a.m.
return at 8:30 p.m.
$45 per student
(includes t-shirt and dinner)
- PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY JULY 17
- Wear light-weight clothes (because it will be hot)
- We will provide a Super Summer t-shirt
- Wear something that can get wet
- BRING A LUNCH (we will eat on the bus before we arrive)
- Be sure that your lunch is packed in a disposable container and only bottles with tops. NO GLASS BOTTLES.
- Please send extra money with your child for drinks/snacks in the park.
- Remember food at Six Flags is expensive!
All students will have a chaperone and will never be left unattended. Your child will be put into a group and will participate in all activities as a group with their counselor. However, what activities each group does will be determined by everyone in the group, making sure no student is forced to participate in a ride with which he or she is uncomfortable.
Upon submitting the form below, you agree to the following:
My child has my permission to participate in the Six Flags Over Georgia trip with the Briarwood Presbyterian Church Super Summer program. In the event that my child becomes ill or injured while under the supervision of the Super Summer staff, I approve the appropriate authorities taking the following actions:
• Contact the parent/legal guardian or emergency contact and follow his or her instruction
• In the event of an emergency, when neither parent/guardian or emergency contact can be reached immediately, Briarwood Presbyterian Church authorities are authorized to use their best judgment in contacting a physician or healthcare provider and to authorize the provision of necessary medical, surgical, or other care.
Online registration for this event is closed.