- Space rental is secured by Briarwood Presbyterian Church Members ONLY.
- Sale is Friday, July 26 (Noon – 6 p.m.) and Saturday, July 27 (8 a.m. – 2 p.m.).
- Location: Briarwood gym, school lunchroom, gym parking lot and perimeter road, if needed. Indoor and outdoor spaces available. All motorized or flammable items will require an outdoor space.
- Sellers return 25% of sales to the Women of the Covenant (WOC) Flea Market Committee. Proceeds to benefit Grace House Ministries.
- Spaces are allocated on a first-come, first served basis each year. The non-refundable $35 Registration fee and any applicable fee for additional rentals must be received upon registration. No registration form will be accepted without the registration fee. A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- We provide a 10 X 10 space along with one table (8ft rec.) and one chair.
- Extra chairs and clothing racks are available for rental on a first-come, first served basis. Additional tables may be available at vendor check-in (during sale week) on a first-come, first-served basis, at $5 each.
- Additional Spaces – $35 each Additional Chairs – $5 each
- ROUND Clothes Racks – $10 each TREE STYLE Clothes Racks – $5 each
- You will receive a copy of the event site map with your numbered space indicated. An appropriate numbered sign will mark your space. Vendors may setup from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday, July 25, and 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Friday, July 26. No vehicles will be allowed in the gym parking lot on Friday. This will be strictly enforced. Vendors must park in the lower parking lot during the sale.
- The Flea Market will begin Friday, July 26, Noon until 6 p.m. The Market will re-open Saturday, July 27, at 8 a.m. and close at 2 p.m. Seller vehicles will not be allowed back in the Flea Market area prior to 2 p.m. on Sat. July 27.
- Vendors should mark every item to be sold with assigned booth number.
- If you have an indoor space it must be completely self contained and must not extend beyond the dimensions of your space.
- If you have an outdoor space you may bring a canopy to shield you from the sun, however the canopy may not extend beyond the dimensions of your space. Tents will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rain could be a problem. Come prepared with waterproof material to cover merchandise. ALL OUTDOOR SPACES SHOULD COVER MERCHANDISE OVERNIGHT IN CASE OF RAIN OR LAWN SPRINKLERS.
- Restrooms are available in the gym and lunchroom areas.
Participants are responsible for cleaning up their own rubbish and disposing of materials in the allocated dumpsters. NO trash is to be left at your space. Do not leave anything on the Church Grounds or in its Buildings after 3 p.m. Sat, July 27.
There will be no firearms, ammunition, alcohol, drugs, animals, offensive or inappropriate items available for sale. No hammering of any objects into the blacktop, concrete or church structures. Nothing hung, suspended, attached or taped to ceilings, walls, bleachers or basketball goals. NO COOKING ON SITE. LIMITED ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE TO INDIVIDUAL SPACES.
Keep these guidelines for your records. Click here for a printable copy.