Today’s senior generation is finding itself caught between helping adult children and caring for elderly parents. At the same time they may be contemplating their own retirement. This handbook is a valuable resource in answering these questions:
- How is God involved in aging?
- How do I prepare to grow old?
- How do I grow old gracefully?
- How do I care for aging parents?
- How do I decide when to use a nursing home?
- How do I choose a nursing home?
- How do I access social help?
146 pages; paperback.